– Basic Keelboat Certification by the American Sailing Association
Covered in this course
– Able to cruise safely in local and regional waters as both skipper and crew on an auxiliary sailing yacht of 25-38 feet length in moderate winds and sea conditions. Docking, reefing, and safety requirements.
What is Covered in This Three Day Class
– Introduction to navigation-understanding charts and GPS Operation and pitfalls
– Docking an auxiliary-engined sailing yacht
– Reefing sails
– All necessary safety systems
– Anchoring, temporarily and overnight with contingencies
– Dealing with emergencies
– Learning the essential skills to transition to sailing yachts, generally 28-30 ft or more.
Rate; $1,095 Per Person or $1,995 Per Couple including course manual
Out and back, 09.00-17.00h each day. Overnight accommodation by special arrangement
Please call 9542434078 for more information
Terms: “All deposits are non-refundable within 30 days of the class start date, and all balances must be paid at least seven days prior to start of course”