– Basic Keelboat Certification by the American Sailing Association
Covered in this course
– Able to cruise safely in local and regional waters as both skipper and crew on an auxiliary sailing yacht of 25-38 feet length in moderate winds and sea conditions. Docking, reefing, and safety requirements.
What is Covered in This Class
– Introduction to navigation-understanding charts and GPS Operation and pitfalls
– Docking an auxiliary-engined sailing yacht
– Reefing sails
– All necessary safety systems
– Anchoring, temporarily and overnight with contingencies
– Dealing with emergencies
– Learning the essential skills to transition to sailing yachts, generally 28-30 ft or more.
$1,495 per person or $1,995 Per Couple (two day course), $2,595 per couple (three days)including course manual
ASA 101 included as a challenge add $400 per person.
Out and back, 09.00-17.00h each day. Overnight accommodation by special arrangement
Available; April 29 and 30, 2021 (two spaces)
Please call 9542434078 for more information
Terms: “All course fees are 50% non-refundable within days of the class start date, and all balances must be paid at least seven days prior to start of course”
We accept checks or preferably Venmo
May 9-12, 2022